Our Couple | Adventurous
Our Ideal Couple has an Adventurous Side
- Willing or eager to take risks or try out new methods, ideas, or experiences
- Full of excitement, spirited
Another Way to Say It (synonyms): venturesome, free-swinging, bold, daring, fearless, unafraid, gutsy, spunky
Applied to Our Photography
We love to work with couples that:
- Love Unique Experiences
- Enjoy Life
- Want to Go a Little Further for Photography
On your wedding day we don’t expect couples to be hiking up a mountain in 4 inch heels, ride a bike in a wedding dress, dancing in a snowy mountain field, or parachuting to the ceremony but we would hope you could get a good laugh out of the crazy ideas.
By Personal Example:
(Since we think it might be the best illustration of our adventurous side)
1. Loving Unique Experiences
Here are a few things as photographers we would get a little excited about because of their being a little unique.
- Hiking up a mountain side to shoot a wedding or engagement.
- Bringing our snowshoes into the mountains for a winter wedding so that we don’t sink in the 4 foot of powder.
- Shooting an engagement session while skiing or snowboarding down a mountain.
- Traveling to some exotic place to just be different.
2. Enjoying Life
Perhaps the best way to show how we enjoy life in Colorado is through our varied recreations.
- For JOE: Mountaineering in Summer / Winter, Road Biking, Mountain Biking, Skiing, Snowboarding, Off Roading, Hiking, Snowshoeing, Running, Camping.
- For ROBIN: Running, Road Biking, Mountaineering, Hiking, Snowboarding, Going Running again because Bokeh (Our Dog) thought 6 miles wasn’t enough.
Adventurous shouldn’t equate to dangerous. Having had two experiences of others needing flight for life rescue (COMPLETELY UNRELATED to a wedding, an engagement, or anything to do with photography) we believe in enjoying life while not doing anything that could cause harm. In reality, the wedding party will not be jumping out of a plane to parachute to the ceremony, using crampons and an ice axe to reach the ceremony location, or requiring a helicopter delivery of all the wedding guests. Our belief however is that a couple should have fun on their wedding day, do something that uniquely expresses who they are, and above all enjoy life!